FULL NAME James Leonard Davidson.
Details upon request
DATE OF BIRTH 17th June 1964
MARITAL STATUS Remarried in 2004 with 7
9/76-7/80 Redstone School, Redhill,
Surrey. 9/80-7/83 Reigate 6th
Form College, Reigate, Surrey.
at grade C or above including maths, physics and chemistry. A
level Geography and Geology.
James is currently studying for a BSc in
technology with the
University. This course is heavily
IT orientated, and is a result of his increasing interest in
technology over the past few years.
James is an outgoing, enthusiastic and
hardworking. He is practical in nature and has a good grasp of
technical things. He has experience, IT skills, and a positive
attitude, all of which would be a good fit with a position in this
- CARS - maintenance, repair and renovation, motoring at home
and abroad, watching motorsport.
- D.I.Y./GARDENING -From wiring a plug to re-wiring a house and
mowing the lawn to relaying it.
- SCOUTING - I gained the Chief Scout Award and have since
worked as an Assistant Scout Leader.
- PHYSICAL PURSUITS - Hill walking, cycling and swimming.
- QUIET PURSUITS - Reading, photography,
home computing and general family life!!
- DRIVING EXPERIENCE - Full clean car and
C+E LGV licence. Extensive experiance in the UK and Europe gaining
an extensive route knowlage.
5/05-Present LGV C Driver.
- W.T.Burden Ltd, Horsham.
- Delivering building products around the South East
using curtain sided and lorry mounted crane vehicles.
9/04-5/05 Temp Driver.
- Manpower Driving Ltd, Crawley.
- Tempory driving contracts including 5 months driving LGV C+E the Royal Mail Logistics.
8/00-9/04 - Event Support Team Leader/LGV
Furniture Hire Limited, Quarry
Road, Godstone, Surrey.
- Delivering and installing hire furniture
for special events in the UK and europe.
- Supervising on-site staff as required.
- Admiral Transport Services Limited, 21
Denne Parade, Horsham, W. Sussex. RH12 1JD.
- Courier van driving mostly around London
and the southeast.
- Also assisted within the companies
office fitting division.
7/95-7/98 Garage Assistant.
- Lockyear Motors Limited, Redkiln Way,
- Assisting in a wide variety of tasks in
Lockyear motors including the arranging of collection and delivery
of cars and parts from around the country. This includes dealing
with the public, James has also demonstrated sales cars and helped
with minor servicing work. James involved himself with all aspects
of the mundane day to day running of a busy main dealer car
franchise, generally filling in as required.
- This job was taken to enable an
"employed" work record to be re-establish.
11/89-4/97 Driving Instructor.
- Self employed. A.D.I.
- Training people in all aspects of car
driving, including a contract with The Camellia Botnar Foundation
who cater for problem teenagers which James terminated in April
- An over supply of "cheap" A.D.I.s
reduced profit margins so income was supplemented with part time
3/93-8/95 Associate Postman.
- Royal Mail, Gatwick Road, Crawley,
- General mail sorting duties.
- Part time (6 hours a week).
11/90-5/91 Multidrop Courier.
- Federal Express Ltd., Crawley, W.
- Delivering in Surrey, Sussex and
- G.S.H., 19b The Carfax, Horsham,
- Various short driving and warehousing
- Fed Ex offered a position giving a
- Rockwood Ltd., Crawley, W.
- Delivering in Surrey, Sussex and
1/89-11/89 Sales Executive.
- P.S.L., Church Rd. Industrial Mall,
- Selling the companies Airfrieght and HMC
9/87-12/88 Airfreight Clerk.
- Mercury Airfreight Ltd.,(see Rockwood as
- Mainly completing documentation, liaison
with H.M. customs, Airlines and clients.
2/84-9/87 Airfreight Clerk.
- Viking Airfreight Ltd., Crawley,
- Duties as above.
For further information